Ss BrewtechApply for this Job
Ss Brewtech, a global leader in home and commercial brewing equipment design and fabrication is seeking a candidate that has hands-on beverage or equipment related operations experience that is ready to join our rapidly growing business.
Developing and maintaining customer relationships is important to us, and we believe the best way to do that is to deliver quality equipment on schedule. Ensuring that product moves through our sales, procurement, manufacturing, logistical, and warehousing, and sales teams is a key component to our business’s success. With our two business hubs located on separate continents, the right team member will be able to work autonomously with all key team members at our facility in the USA and China to insure on time delivery and minimal stock-outs. The position will be based in Wildomar, CA, but may require light travel annually to tradeshows or other expositions as needed.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage production, fulfillment operations and customer interface with regard to buildout, pick, pack, and ship
- Monitor companywide inventory levels, collaborate with the procurement team to meet demand plan and required equipment stocking levels
- Review monthly, quarterly, and annual sales trends to reduce stock outs and anticipate seasonality
- Interface with sales and engineering teams for commercial equipment orders and relay new purchase requirements to procurement team
- Maintain an updated lead time for key suppliers, communicate changes with relevant teams
- Maintain and update pipeline document, communicate backlog and lead time data with relevant teams
- Coordinate with support, engineering, and quality teams on warranty cases to insure internal resolution, timely fulfillment, and reduced customer downtimes
- Review logistical relationships and pricing trends in an effort to reduce internal costs
- Stay connected with other internal sales and support resources to understand latest tech support issues or customer specific situations
- Participate in quarterly or annual forecasting / budgeting activities
- Perform other related duties as assigned / required
Desired Skills, Background, and Education
- Cursory knowledge of brewing processes and brewing equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong rapport building and relationship development skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Tech proficiency with common productivity tools such as Email, Excel, Word, and ERP systems.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- Ability to multi-task and handle large number of parallel activities. Organizational skills are critical
Compensation will be base salary plus bonus opportunity and commensurate with experience and skillset.