Non Alcohol Business Development Rep.
Bob Hall LLCApply for Job
Your Main Focus Will Be:
• Achieving route goals and objectives for volume sales and product distribution.
• Seeking out new accounts and distribution opportunities.
• Maintaining call frequency to all accounts, ensuring maximum sales and distribution of assigned brands, as well as phenomenal customer service.
• Initiating relationships with account personnel and managers to recommend merchandising opportunities.
• Analyzing selling trends and preparing fact based presentations for accounts, increasing distribution and volume goals.
• Implementing brand development programs to increase exposure for identified brands.
• Maintaining all account displays, point of sale materials and marketing materials in accordance with brand program and company guidelines.
• Preparing and submitting reports on key sales metrics.
• Ensuring products on shelf and in coolers are properly rotated to avoid expiration.
• Execute cooler resets and rearrangement of product as requested.
• Serving as the primary contact with all supplier personnel, coordinating efforts to execute sales and marketing plans.
• Attending and completing all necessary training requirements for the role.
Servicing major chains including but not limited to: 7-11, CVS, Target, Walmart, HarrisTeeter & Giant