Chain Manager National Accounts
Salt Point CoApply for this Job
The Chain Off-Premise Account Manager will be responsible for driving performance (volume and profit share), in national and regional chains by utilizing strategic planning and selling. With a focus on establishing strong customer relationships, the Chain Off-Premise Account Manager will manage the development and growth of Salt Point Canned Cocktails across chain footprints.
Development of and selling chain plans that will exceed volume and profit goals.
Drive incremental penetration into additional channels
Achieve superior execution of chain programming across multiple geographies through effective communication and coordination
Gain additional distribution into assigned chains.Working with distributors to implement chain authorizations and execute on programming established, maintain placement and support stores across chain, drive growth, etc.
Frequent travel (up to 50% of the time) required, which may be on short notice. Current driver’s license, clean driving record and employee’s own vehicle for travel are required.
Establish measurements to ensure increased sales through price management, increased distribution, and programming frequency.
Bachelor’s degree preferred, over 21 years of age
- Demonstrated success in relevant prior work experience.
- Prior sales experience in beer or spirits preferred.
- Regional or national chain selling experience preferred.
- Retail and customer solution-based selling abilities.
- Must demonstrate strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Effective analytical skills – basic finance/business skills.
- Effective problem-solving abilities and ability to multi-task.
- High energy team player with strong social skills.
- All sales activities (phone calls, emails, in-person visits, etc.) Using VIP / CRM software
- Work from your home office (the field is the office). All basic office supplies (printer paper
- & ink, etc.) Are reimbursable business expenses except for furniture and fixtures such as desk, filing
- cabinets, etc. We use a software called Tallie for expenses, which is easy to use and manage
- expenses through.
- We will have weekly virtual sales meetings and daily calls with management.
- Monthly travel and phone allowance
- Medical benefits through Kaiser, the employer covers 50% of the employee’s premium
(medical and dental). Dependents’ premium will be the responsibility of the employee
- Flex vacation policy. 10 business days of notice required when asking for time off. All vacation requests are subject to Manager approval.
- A company-issued tablet/laptop will be purchased for you. The tablet Salt Point Beverage Co. property
- A company-issued all-in-one printer will be purchased for you if you do not already have one. This
will be considered your personal property
- There will be a 2-week in person training and ongoing virtual trainings
Compensation: Base + commission role. You get commission on everything you sell + Incentives and Bonus opportunities.