3 Sheeps Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
3 Sheeps Brewing is one of the fastest growing breweries in the state, and it’s time to grow the 3 Sheeps team by one more!
The ideal candidate is a hard worker who is committed, passionate about making great beer, and interested in working with us as we continue to grow. We have everything we need to become a great packaging brewery, and this individual is going to be integral in helping us keep the beer flowing.
SUMMARY OF THE BREWER POSITION:
Brewing, grain handling, pilot brews, and yeast propagation, and assisting in other brewery functions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Brewing/Wort Production on a 3 vessel 30 BBL brewhouse
- Hop/Grain handling
- Yeast management
- Chemical handling/titrations
- Accurate documentation of wort production
- Assist with QA/QC duties, including sensory evaluation and lab work
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ideal candidate would have 2 years of experience on a 20 BBL brewhouse or above.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems regarding product and/or equipment.
- Strong verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task.
- Knowledge of safety processes including hazardous materials.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- This position is extremely physical and demanding in nature and involves working with potentially dangerous equipment, machinery, exposure to high noise levels, and handling of hazardous materials.
- Standing and/or traversing the brewery for long periods of time.
- Frequently climbs stairs/staircase.
- Frequently bends, moves, transports, or lifts 60 pounds and moves 165 pounds safely.
- Use repetitive motions while brewing.
Hourly wage is commensurate with experience
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
401k (with match) coming by the end of 2021
Paid time off
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.