Hangar 24 Craft BreweryApply for Job
Hangar 24 Craft Brewery is looking for motivated, talented service industry professionals who are passionate about all things food, beverage, and hospitality.
Work in a team-oriented environment to prepare quality food in a high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centrist environment. In addition to a competitive compensation we are offering a signing bonus: - After 90 days of continuous service employee receives a $500 signing bonus as an incentive.
Hiring Full-time and Part-time positions.
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Execute every food order ticket with consistency, timeliness, and quality.
- Follow recipe and presentation guidelines for each dish.
- Prepare each dish with the intent to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Coordinate food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to each table.
- Ensures proper food safety and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety.
- Meet special guest requests while ensuring same high quality standards.
- Experience as a restaurant cook.
- Food Handler’s Card
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of all cooking techniques which are required to prepare restaurant menu items, their preparation method/time, all ingredients and quality standards, taste, appearance, texture, temperature, garnish and method of presentation.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of food service and preparation equipment.
- Ability to comprehend food orders.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service and organizational values.
- Exhibits professionalism of position through appropriate conduct and demeanor