Hangar 24 Craft BreweryApply for Job
Sells beer and other retail products to customers during Tasting Room hours.
Key areas of Responsibility
- Processes beer sales (pints, six-packs, growlers, kegs and related equipment) and other merchandise (t-shirts, window stickers, pint glasses, gift certificates and tap handles) to retail customers.
- Maintains a clean and orderly tasting room, bathroom and other areas of the brewery open to customers during hours of operation.
- Ensures that all customers are abiding by rules and regulations as established by Alcohol Beverage Control, and the state, county and city in which we conduct business.
- Basic knowledge of beer offerings (flavors, ingredients, etc.) in order to answer questions from customers, as well as conduct tastings
- Strong communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Good observation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maneuver a ½ BBL Keg (165 lbs)
- Warehouse environment that is not temperature controlled
- Frequently noisy during periods of heavy customer attendance
- Strong smell of wort permeates the area when beer is being brewed