Brewer- Saint Arnold Brewing Company, Houston, TX
Saint Arnold Brewing CompanyApply for Job
*APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED WITHOUT A COVER LETTER MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED*
- The complete brewing process from milling, to wort production, to fermentation and filtration.
- Cleaning and sanitizing tanks, cleaning the outsides of vessels, cleaning floors, and maintaining the appearance of the brewhouse and cellar.
- Cellar management including yeast pitching, daily fermentation tracking and dry-hopping.
- Close adherence to all SOPs and safety procedures, as provided.
- Upholding and advancing our quality standards.
- Accurately completing all checklists.
- Development and brewing of test batches for potential release. Previous experience with recipe development is a plus.
- Shift work. We operate three shifts which involves nine days of work every two weeks with some additional weekend work expected. You will be expected to rotate through all shifts.
- Being a promotional spokesman for Saint Arnold. This is a part of everybody’s job description.
- A love for beer and an interest in how it is brewed.
- Prior brewing (homebrew or commercial) experience is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required and we prefer degrees in engineering or related scientific fields.
- A high energy level and an attention to detail is needed. We have a great enthusiasm for what we are doing and are seeking a person who shares this.
- Must be a team player yet be trusted to act independently.
- Must also be physically able to lift 55 lb grain sacks, drag heavy hoses across the floor and perform other physically demanding duties.
To apply, complete the application and upload your resume and cover letter here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/726444/Saint-Arnold-Brewing-Company/Brewer