Northern California Territory Sales Manager
Brewery Branding Co.Apply for this Job
Brewery Branding is the leading merchandise and promotional printing company for the craft brewing industry. We’re proud to offer tons of resources to help build brewers brands by providing in-house design, fulfillment, and on-line store management for our customers. This sales position is the critical point person responsible for creating partnerships with breweries to help promote their brands through the creation of killer brewery merchandise.
First things first…you must have a love/passion for the craft beer industry. The folks within the beer world are the best and we expect nothing less from ourselves. The TSM is also responsible for managing the development of sales within a specified territory. They will be responsible for the onboarding and managing of all accounts within their territory. An ideal TSM will be amazing at: Finding and developing new accounts, helping breweries realize the full potential of their brand through brewery merchandise, and developing processes that maximize the movement and profitability of these items through all available brewery retail channels. The TSM will be the customers connection and voice to Brewery Branding and will act as the primary go-to for all challenges & opportunities.
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE
- Active management of sales for Brewery Branding and its brewery customers
- Will work with Regional Manager to set territory monthly/quarterly goals
- Find creative ways to achieve sales goals
- Active in-field selling with quarterly sales presentations being conducted with top customers
- Setting and maintaining the highest standards of any promotional or retail company within the following areas; sales interactions, quality of all merchandise, customer perceived value, and creating value to the brewing industry.
- Will be aggressive with finding ways to participate and support the brewery industry as a whole
- Will work closely and effectively with Sales Support Staff
- Active with presenting new products and decoration trends to other in-house departments
- Must be extremely organized and great with managing high levels of communication through e-mail
- Will work directly with the design department to develop new merchandise for customers
- Ability to review customers art files and provide input to in house design team on layout and full color proofing is an essential job requirement
- Must be an exceptional communicator
- Has the ability to answer every challenge with a “Yes, I can solve that” attitude
At Brewery Branding, we take our core principles very seriously. All team members should embrace and embody these values to support our purpose and be an active part of our culture.
BREWERY BRANDING’S CORE PURPOSE
At our core we believe it’s important to thrive as individuals and within a group by forming mutually beneficial relationships within the passionate and creative brewing industry.
OUR CORE VALUES
Operate with integrity. Be proud. Be positive. Be accountable. Be open to progress. Be your best, every day. Get your sh*t done and have fun doing it.
- One year’s sales experience preferably in the merchandise/promotional goods or the beer industry
- Position requires basic knowledge and skills in the following areas: sales, business, category management, sales analytics, program planning, and organizational development
- Sales - Advanced knowledge and skills to execute solution selling
- Organization development - ability to interact effectively in one-on-one situations with co-workers and customers. Approachable personality with a strong customer focus. Demonstrates leadership with the ability to influence customers
- Basic computer software proficiency (MS Office/G Suite; sales tracking tools), ability to update company databases
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Must be able to work flexible hours/days. Weekends and evening events are a common occurrence
- Must have good record keeping and business communication skills
- Familiarity of multiple aspects of the brewing and promotional industry
This role has no direct supervised positions to manage
Due to the nature of the work, this position can be performed remotely. Travel within your territory is required up to 40% of the time. TSM are expected to be in the trade working directly with brewery customers 2-4 days a week.
Preferred Bachelor’s degree.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to work at a computer workstation for long periods of time. The ability to travel is high with long periods of driving and frequent flights to market.
Brewery Branding offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, rewarding work environment and growth for committed professionals. We also offer the following benefits:
- Health care package for employee
- Vision and Dental
- Paid vacation time
- Holiday and sick pay
- 401K match plan
Brewery Branding is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
** Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.