BevZero, Beverage InnovaitonApply for this Job
The BevZero Laboratory Supervisor will work directly with the Innovation Manager, Product Services, and Operations, to implement and fulfill analysis and quality control of all categories of BevZero’s beverage services. Categories include traditional low alcohol, no-alcohol wines along with the growing market of infused no alcohol wine, beer, cider, spirits, and future beverage classes.
- Lead the company in the laboratory analysis, reporting and quality control across all beverage categories.
- Provide technical analysis support and communication to support the Product Service Team’s product sample formulation, sample delivery and analysis request.
- Support Operation Team’s QC/QA fulfillment and corresponding analysis for Operation defined services.
- Manage the Laboratory Specialist and future new laboratory hires.
- Manage the laboratory instrument, supplies, consumables, sample product and R&D trial libraries.
- Participate in HACCP and laboratory QA/QC development and execution.
- Implement new processes and developing quality assurance measures as new protocols and formulations are adopted.
- Work closely with the Innovation Manager in research and development, new product formulation, and overall laboratory optimization.
- BS/MS in Enology, Food Science, or other related fields
- 5 years’ experience in either the wine, beer and/or cider industries
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of food and beverage technology, chemistry, and enology.
- HACCP experience
- Strong understanding of wine analysis, chemistry, and distillation.
- Knowledge of sensory science, experimental design, and reporting.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Laboratory Specialist
- Operations Lab Technicians