On Premise Area Manager
Bernie Little Distributors, Inc.Apply for Job
Bernie Little Distributors currently has an opening for an Area Manager in the On Premise Sales Department.
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday position with frequent special promotions that will require evening and possible weekend work. The position is responsible for leading a sales team to increase sales, expand product distribution, as well as selling themed promotions and marketing initiatives.
This is a salary based position plus pay for performance.
The Team Leader must be able to:
- Grow sales of our products and increase market share.
- Lead by motivating others.
- Cause change and expand effectiveness of the activities of team members.
- Teach team members; constantly focusing on increasing sales, product distribution and improving service to our customers
- Create excitement and brand awareness for our products.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment moving multiple projects simultaneously.
- Negotiate with account owners for additional sales, promotions, and market share.
- Ensure quality as it pertains to products, data, processes, and compliance.
- Establish performance standards and hold team members responsible for them.
- Run sales routes to cover absences.
The focus of this job is making connections with people, motivating, and teaching them to achieve results. Poise and an engaging communication style are the keys to achieving the goals of this job. The work involves driving toward sales goals by enrolling the commitment and buy-in of others. The job requires a leader with strong initiative and self-direction, and the ability to delegate and achieve results through others.
The job environment is fast paced and results oriented. Initiating projects and processes beyond established organization practices will often require training and developing others and enlisting their support. This requires a person with flexibility and determination to see the job to completion.
Knowledge of our products, the On Premise sales environment and a history of achieving sale goals are essential. The job requires a high degree of “selling”. Whether it is the wide range of products or services to our customers, or changes and improvements within the organization, this position requires a persuasive approach to everything that is completed. A self-confident, extroverted style that can enliven, engage, and positively impact individuals and groups is essential.
In general, the core of this position requires a motivated and motivating team builder and organization developer to grow sales and market presence.