Sales Execution Manager-Orange & San Diego County
BeatBoxBeveragesApply for this Job
About The Position
Drawn together by their love for music & the entrepreneurial spirit of Austin, the founders of BeatBoxBeverages always believed experiences are more fun when they are shared with friends. Join our team as we grow and spread the fun!About The Position
The Sales Execution Manager will be responsible for driving sales & execution of BeatBox Party Punch in greater San Diego/Orange County area.
Preferred Location: San Diego County, CA
The Sales Execution Manager will be responsible for driving sales and execution of Future/Proof brands including but not limited to BeatBox Party Punch, with distributor partners through targeted accounts in the SD/OC Region while executing National/Regional and Local Chain Programming.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Garner and maintain strong relationships with distributor, targeted retail accounts and retail chain customers
- Plan and deliver effective sales calls and deliver monthly sales business objectives
- Drive distribution, display execution and merchandising standards
- Execute retail chain programming
- Effectively manage resources and budgets and keep territory sales growth in line with company revenue goals
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Pricing and programming strategy and execution
- 2+ years sales experience in the beverage alcoholic industry. Experience working as a distributor or supplier required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Existing relationships with key chain and independent accounts preferred
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends as necessary; start-up company in hyper-growth mode
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn and adopt company software applications
- Valid driver’s license
Future Proof Brands/BeatBox Beverages is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity in the workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex or age.