Head of Distribution and Sales
Tradition Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Tradition Brewing Company is seeking an experienced and talented Head of Sales and Distribution to join our team!
You will lead our wholesale operation, working closely with company leadership to grow our outside sales efforts, coordinating with our wholesale partners, and strengthening our relationships with top bars and restaurants throughout the Southeastern Virginia region.
The ideal candidate has previous sales management experience in craft beer or related beverage industries, an aptitude for data-driven decision making, and a strong understanding of our brand and company values.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage and grow our outside sales efforts with vendors and distributors
- Oversee sales for local and out-of-state wholesalers
- Coordinate with brewery and retail teams to determine how our products are allocated for various sales channels
- Help determine and monitor department sales goals and when appropriate modify our operations + sales strategies to meet those goals
- Assist with oversight, maintenance, and proper use of company vehicle
- Support our warehouse, warehouse, and inventory operations
Strategy & Business Development
- Translate company wide-goals into actionable go-to-market strategies
- Assist in developing and monitoring ongoing sales forecasts
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets to identify key opportunities
- Present pricing strategies based on market trends and company’s strategic objectives
- Lead large-scale partnerships including contract negotiation and managing relationships
- Manage on and off-premises events to build brand awareness and goodwill with partners
Key Job Qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience in a craft beer or craft beer-adjacent sales role
- 2-3 years of experience managing a team
- Knowledge of applicable local and state ABC laws
- Customer-oriented personality with a passion for relationship building
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize
- Data-driven with experience using and implementing a CRM
- Experience working with a beer, wine, or spirits distributor (preferred but not required)
Some Of the Perks
- Fast paced, high-growth atmosphere where your work will have a direct impact on the trajectory of the company.
- Starting salary commensurate with experience and education.
- Flex time so you can relax or take a vacation or get away when needed.
- Other benefits based on qualifications and experience.
All job applicants should send a resume and cover letter to Mr. Howard Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title "Head of Sales and Distribution" in the subject line.