Atlanta City Manager - Sales Representative
Honeycomb CreditApply for Job
Honeycomb is building communities, one small business at a time. Our website allows great local businesses to grow by obtaining a loan from the folks who care about them the most; their friends, family, fans, customers, and community. Through our first of its kind debt-based crowdfunding platform, entrepreneurs are able to not only get the funding they need, but investors, for as little as $100 have the opportunity to support their favorite local businesses and receive their money back plus interest. It is a true win-win!
We are a venture-backed startup with a love and passion for small businesses and the community. We come from diverse backgrounds but are united in our mission to help small businesses. This is an amazing opportunity to work at an early-stage, fast-growing company where your voice is heard, and your opinion matters. You will be a huge contributor to the success of Honeycomb while truly making a difference for inspiring small business owners across Ohio and beyond.
We primarily work with restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops, bars, breweries, distilleries, wineries, food production kitchens, green businesses, and other Main Street entrepreneurs.
What We Are Looking For:
At Honeycomb we come to work every day to help entrepreneurs reach for their dreams while building vibrant and financially empowered communities. An ideal candidate will be:
- Organized and process-oriented
- Energized by the fast-paced environment and excited about the ever-changing environment of a startup
- Adaptable to not being given a playbook and eager to help write the playbook
- Self-motivated and biased toward action
- Able to think on your feet and can pivot easily
- Sales goal-driven with a proven track record of success
- Creative, independent, but also a team player
- Familiar with and have existing relationships with small businesses
- Not afraid to hear “no”
- Mission aligned with a passion for small businesses and community building
We are seeking applicants who have the following experience:
- 3-5+ years working with or selling to small business owners
- Multi-channel outbound sales experience
- Consistently hitting and/or exceeding sales goals
- Working in a fast-paced environment
As the Atlanta City Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and reaching out to small business owners through multiple channels such as phone, email, in-person meetings, social media, carrier pigeon, or whatever creative channels can help you reach entrepreneurs
- Scheduling meetings with and walking businesses through the sales cycle
- Creating and nurturing relationships with small business owners
- Achieving monthly goals
- Following our Sandler sales process
- Working with local organizations and thought leaders to help build awareness and drive referrals
- Logging and documenting activities in Hubspot CRM system
- Thinking outside of the box. Small business owners are predictably unpredictable, but they all know and trust each other, so once you are in with one, you have an in to the others
- Full-time position with competitive salary and commission package
- Comprehensive health insurance with 90% employer contribution
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive equity package in a high growth startup
- Fun, unique, and exciting co-workers
- The opportunity to contribute on Day 1 and grow your career in a mission-driven organization
Honeycomb Credit is headquartered in beautiful Pittsburgh, PA. This role is remote and open to applicants anywhere in Atlanta, Georgia with periodic travel to Pittsburgh expected.
Honeycomb Credit is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.