New York Territory Manager
Volley Tequila SeltzerApply for Job
We're the first clean tequila seltzer mixing the realest ingredients into pure, canned delight. Volley has been mentioned in over 300 press hits over the past year along with being recognized as a finalist as the 'Best New Spirit Products of 2020' by BevNet, Seltzerland Winner of 'Best Canned Cocktail', and 'Brand of Promise' by Tequila Aficionado.
When founders Chris & Camila realized what's actually in most spiked seltzers, they decided to make their own with only three things. Organic juice. Sparkling water. Premium 100% blue agave tequila from the highlands of Jalisco. That’s it.
We are on a mission to bring good, clean fun to consumers across the US and beyond and looking for top talent to join the journey.
What are we looking for in candidates?
We're looking for individuals that are motivated by being a part of something bigger than themselves. We need high energy individuals that thrive in team environments (even remote ones!) that are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get to work. This is a startup culture in a growth company where the sky is the limit. We reward productivity and value creativity. If you have a track record of success and ready to join something new, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Responsible for territory sales development & management in New York State
- Direct distributor selling activities to achieve sales, distribution and merchandising goals
- Monitor market pricing to ensure price consistency with brand targets
- Responsible for educating distributor sales staff on products and brand
- Management of on & off premise market activity within territories
- Meet with distributor sales representatives to educate and inspire sales within territory
- Execute product seminars at accounts and with distributor sales team
- Stay informed and knowledgeable of customer and consumer trends
- Provide feedback on effectiveness of marketing and sales initiatives
- Develop rapport with key retail accounts in region to ensure proper brand distribution, promotion, and shelf management are taking place
- Manage all T&E expenses and local budgets for market
- Work with compliance team to stay informed and knowledgeable of all laws, regulations, and policies that govern the market and keep management informed of all information pertaining to changes