Roadhouse Brewery GroupApply for this Job
Do you love marketing, connecting with people, and brand building? Then read on….
Roadhouse Brewing Co., a growing B Corp microbrewery with employee ownership located in Jackson Hole, WY, is seeking a seeking an energetic and experienced individual to join our team as marketing manager. Roadhouse is focused on strategically growing by continuing to develop quality products, a highly visible brand, strong consumer retention, and a high level of employee satisfaction. We are expanding our production facility to a capacity of 30,000 BBLs to support distribution in our markets of WY, UT, CO, ID, CA, and MT, and are seeing consistent, high-reaching growth in these markets. Our product mix invites four different core yeast strains, sour and clean beers, can-conditioning, and an appetite for innovation.
JOB EXPECTATIONS: This role will represent Roadhouse in the marketplace working with our sales team to support territory goals and product development, communicate our story and brand, work collaboratively with our distributor partners and retail customers, and will set-up and manage on- and off-premise events. This person will be the voice and face of Roadhouse! Additional expectations include working with social media firms, design and marketing firms, and supporting marketing needs at our Town Square brewpub location. The right person for this role believes in continuous improvement, loves challenges, professional growth and winning.
- Develop strategic marketing plans for territories and Roadhouse brand;
- Spearhead market research efforts and coordinate initiatives across territories;
- Meet or exceed specific marketing goals aligned with company plan;
- Manage POS, POP and merchandising needs in market;
- Maintain and build on- and off-premise relationships;
- Manage and grow partner relationships;
- Manage digital content planning;
- Assist with design and branding;
- Represent Roadhouse at festivals and execute on- and off-premise promotions;
- Exceed customer expectations, resolve problems, make it happen!
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing field;
- Capacity to see the big picture and how daily execution influences it;
- Experience building and executing successful marketing programs;
- Ability to multitask and operate with a high level of organization;
- A work ethic aligned with, and supportive of a high growth industry;
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends;
- Self-motivated with a passion for craft beer;
- Familiarity with Adobe suite and Microsoft Office suite a plus;
- College degree preferred;
- Valid driver’s license required.
- 30-40% travel time expected.
- Ideally located in Jackson Hole or in one of our key selling markets of Colorado, Utah, California or Idaho. Open to other remote options for the right person!
Compensation is salary based with bonus, T&E, car reimbursement and includes 100% health insurance coverage for medical and dental, 4wk PTO and holiday pay, 401K plan, ESOP, affiliate discount programs and free beer.
Roadhouse Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Roadhouse Brewing Company does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Our DNA centers around our hometown, Jackson Hole. There’s a common thread that binds us... a desire to satisfy our primal adventurous spirit. To seek, to explore, to find to engage. This is the ethos we bring to every beer we craft and every team member who joins us.
If you think you are the right person for this role, please let us know why in your cover letter.