Sales Representative- MA/RI/ME
Singlecut BeersmithsApply for this Job
SingleCut Beersmiths is on the hunt for a self-motivated Sales Representative to grow our business in the existing New England area. Do you embrace the saying "Mastery Knows no Shortcut?" Passion for all things craft beer and Rock n' Roll? We are looking at you then!
MA/RI/ME Sales Representative- SingleCut Beersmiths
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with retail accounts in the on and off-premise channel
- Responsible for maintaining core brand visibility within their market.
- Work closely with distributors on general sales, new product releases, seasonal programming.
- Ensure proper use of available legal point of sale items throughout assigned territory.
- Establish and monitor quality control standards within the market
- Make daily decisions regarding retail inventory levels using past sales history, sales data tools, changes in climate, competitive activity and special promotional activities.
- Participate in Inventory & Forecasting Calls with Sales Director
- Ability to coordinate brand information, supply POS material, and keep lines of communication open with the state's wholesaler network as well as on and of premise channels.
- Must be willing and able to assist with out-of-market promotions, events and festivals on evenings and weekends as necessary.
- Attend selected festivals and events such as but not limited to tastings and promotions.
- 2+ years experience in Sales or Promotions in the craft beer industry experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable time management and organizational skills.
- Certified Beer Server or Certified Cicerone preferred.
- Must have the ability to lift and move 35 lbs. cases of beer frequently, and move and place 165 lbs. kegs as needed.
- Microsoft and GSuite programs
- Experience with VIP suite, including IDIG, and Karma Notes a plus.'