Key Account Manager - Kroger
Lagunitas Brewing CompanyApply for Job
“There is a seat at the Bar for Everyone”
The Key Account Manager works to support the growth of the Lagunitas brand in assigned accounts. The position is responsible for developing vertical account relationships, achieving business objectives (increase sales, expanded distribution, brand priorities, market share growth, etc.) as well as managing the communication and administration function pertaining to pricing, post offs, new items authorizations, display execution and promotions for assigned accounts.
Perks of becoming a Lagunator
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Awesome 401(k) matching
- Employee Discount 50% off food/beverage and a case of beer per week (including non-alc options)
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university desired.
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience selling products on a regional basis to chains, distributor management, etc.
- Successful experience managing beer distributors and buyers.
- Knowledge and use of IRI/Nielsen syndicated data and VIP sales reporting systems.
- Extensive understanding of the industry, products, competitors and pricing strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of the three-tier distribution system; Knowledge of State Liquor Board rules & regulations.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; willing to work flexible schedule, including weekends/evenings/holidays/overtime.
- Passion for Lagunitas and the beer business.
The Lagunitas Working Experience will:
- Provide a work environment where inclusiveness rules and you can come as you are
- Competitive total Compensation package including strong Benefits
- Great Development and Career Opportunities