Sonoma Springs Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Cellaring Position (Sonoma Springs Brewing Company)
We have an opening for a Cellaring position at our production facility in Sonoma and are looking for candidates ranging from entry level to industry vets to fill this role.
The Cellaring position is a key link in the quality chain between our Head Brewer and our end customers. We are especially passionate about the craft of craft beer and are seeking like-minded individuals who relentlessly pursue excellence and take pride in their work.
We are located in Sonoma, CA. This is an opportunity to join an established brewery and learn from and work with a brewer with 20+ years of experience.
Applicants should be able to master or demonstrate skills with the following cellaring tasks:
- Cleaning/Sanitizing Kegs on a semi-automated keg washing machine
- Maintain keg washing equipment
- Assist on canning line, including planning, set-up, production, and post run cleaning.
- Rack beer into kegs
- Monitor and report on production run fills and inventory count
- Follow safety procedures and maintain a safe work environment
- Follow best practices and brewery SOPs
- Help maintain a clean and organized brewhouse
- Additional job functions include occasional participation in festivals and promotional events
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Ability to frequently lift up to 55 pounds
- Ability to ascend and descend staircase repeatedly throughout shift
- Ability to be frequently exposed to wet conditions and work in extreme cold and heat
- Frequently exposed to strong and sometimes disagreeable odors and occasionally exposed to caustic chemicals
- Ability to work near moving mechanical parts
- Ability to work in a moderate noise level
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- High school diploma at a minimum, formal brewing education or experience preferred.
- A passion for craft beer.
- Organizational and planning skills attuned to a fast paced, high productivity environment
- Ability to trouble shoot, multi-task, and adapt to changing environment and priorities.
- Valid driver’s license and clean record
- Demonstrated ability to learn and/or lead and teach based upon experience level
Abilities and Skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Work, Excel
- Experience with EKOS
- Experience with a Wild Goose Canning line a plus.
Qualified candidates please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Sonoma Springs Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Sonoma Springs Brewing Company makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.