ABCK CorpApply for this Job
The Designer is responsible for all the design and creative work of the company, including:
- Brand and e-commerce websites (creation, updating, optimization, etc.)
- Email campaigns (daily emails to subscription lists, visuals, digital assets, etc.)
- Prints (brochures, sell sheets, menus, event invitations, etc.)
- Branding (brand platform, brand guidelines, logo, etc.)
- Merchandising (in-store displays, shelf talkers, promotional items, etc.)
- Packaging (gift boxes, labels, bottle concepts, etc.)
- Advertising (global campaign adaptations, local campaigns, etc.)
- Photography (retouching, packshots, work with photographers, etc.)
- Video (editing, work with videographers, etc.)
- Social media (graphics, digital assets, etc.)
- Day-to-day design and creative support to company managers
By leading the execution of our design and digital projects, the Designer plays a key role in the successful implementation of the marketing and communication plans of our 5 brands: The Scotch Malt Whisky Society (www.smwsa.com), Lejay Cassis (www.lejay-cassis.com), Chapel Down English Sparkling Wine (www.chapeldownusa.com), Hakkaisan Sake (www.hakkaisanusa.com) and DS Champagne (www.ds-champagne.com).
The role is ideally based in New York, but remote locations will be considered.