Sales & Ad Operations Coordinator
BevNET.com, Inc.Apply for this Job
BevNET.com, Inc. is the leading media company serving the non-alcoholic beverage, craft beer, and natural foods industries. As an industry hub for these communities, we produce industry conferences and publish web sites as well as a print magazine. (Examples of our work: http://www.bevnet.com, http://www.brewbound.com, http://www.projectnosh.com)
While we've been in business for over 15 years, BevNET is still a young company that works hard and has fun doing it. Our office is casual and laid back, but our team is tightly knit and focused on growth.
We are seeking a full-time Sales and Ad Operations Coordinator to handle all incoming web-based Advertising sales, including execution of emails campaigns, newsletters, banners and the processing of necessary paperwork. This person will also manage the food & beverage samples that we receive on a daily basis.
This is a great way to get experience in a lot of different areas and get your foot in the door in a fun and engaging industry.
The position will be located in our Watertown office, which is accessible to public transportation (including express bus service from downtown Boston).
- Maintain the schedule of advertising for the company
- Ad trafficking, including banner, email, and native advertisements
- Process and manage insertion orders
- Assist certain salespeople with the creation and collection of paperwork
- Be the front line of communication and customer service with advertisers
- Handle product samples (beverages, snacks, beer) that come into the office for our editorial team
- Maintain product databases for all websites
- Reach out to brands for new product samples
- Generate and maintain contact lists and reports
- Answer phone lines and general customer service email inquiries
- Expert organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Experience working in an office environment
- Knowledge of Google DFP, Mailchimp, and Salesforce are a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Drive; We also use Asana and Slack
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly and work with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude and willingness to pitch in and get things done
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Casual work environment and flexible hours
If you're interested in applying, please follow these instructions carefully. Please apply using the link above with your resume, cover note, and salary requirements. In your cover note, please tell us an interesting packaged food or beverage product that you recently tried.
IMPORTANT: WE DO NOT USE RECRUITERS AND ARE NOT LOOKING TO OUTSOURCE THIS POSITION. Third-party inquiries will not receive a response. Thank you.