The June 6 and 7 BevNET Live early registration discount is coming to an end (this Sunday, seriously…so register now), but the new announcements and additions continue to pile up. Read on for more details about who will be speaking and for the highlights BevNET Live Summer 11 NYC.
Here’s a brief summary of some of the highlights:
- The first ever New Beverage Showdown — an exciting competition that will allow one new beverage brand to win $5,000 in cash and other prizes valued at $15,000. All participating brands will gain valuable exposure and advice from our team of experts. The New Beverage Showdown is being sponsored by VEB, a unit of the Coca-Cola Co., Inc.
- Brand Building presentations from Beverage Entrepreneurs from companies like ZICO, Vita Coco, PepsiCo, Zola, Bolthouse Farms, Lifeway Kefir, Nantucket Nectars, Glaceau, and more
- Distribution discussions featuring Polar Beverages, Green Shoots, NIDA, and many others
- Retailing experts on Target, CVS and Wal-Mart, along with other channels
- Beverage School and other Breakout Session tracks covering investment, branding, crisis management and important trends and opportunities
- Ample networking opportunities (distributors, investors, beverage companies, and suppliers will all be in attendance) and the Sampling Bar for new products
To register, for BevNET Live, visit the registration site OR call 617-715-9696.
A limited number of special conference-rate hotel rooms are still available for the event (hotel room details).