Avitae has secured national distribution at Safeway, marking the first time the caffeinated water brand will be carried nationally by a retailer. Accordingly, Avitae now enters 1,327 stores under the Safeway banner, including Pak N Save, The Market, Vons, Randall’s and Tom Thumb, adding to the company’s existing presence in the chain’s east coast retailers. The brand has also recently secured placement at Harmons Neighborhood Grocer, Raley’s, Save Mart and 24 Hour Fitness.
Also going national are Uncle Matt’s Orange Turmeric and Orange Coconut offerings offerings, which can be found at select Whole Foods and Kroger grocers. The company announced its debut in the functional beverage segment at the 2015 Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim, Calif. back in March, introducing the new juices infused with GanedenBC30 probiotics and turmeric.
Celsius’ Sparkling Cola is joining the rest of the brand’s fat-burning beverages at Sprouts Farmers Markets and GNC stores, both of which currently carry Celsius’ Sparkling Orange, Sparkling Wild Berry, Peach Mango Green Tea and Raspberry Acai Green Tea flavors.
- Vita Coco’s newly revealed Lemon Tea variety will be available exclusively at Kroger stores through the end of the Summer.
- Tu Me, a turmeric-infused sports drink brand, can now be found at all 18 Gelson’s Supermarkets across Southern California.
- Caliwater has expanded its distribution through United Natural Foods (UNFI) to two more California distribution centers in Moreno Valley and Rocklin. In June the company introduced a larger 1 Liter Tetra Pak of its recent “not from concentrate” reformulation at Gelson’s Markets and Lassen’s Natural Foods Stores.
- True Drinks’ AquaBall is making its way into Tulsa, Oklahoma by way of a new agreement with RBI Beverages.
- Caprice Brands has partnered with Redstone Foods to secure distribution for its Deadworld Zombie Soda brand across the southwest.
- Rocky Mountain High’s hemp-infused beverages now has 28 active distributors across 19 states as well as distribution in Canada.