While it’s only March, 2015 has already been full of happenings for green tea-based beverage brand Steaz. In January, the company announced it had brought on N.F.L. star cornerback Darrelle Revis as its first brand ambassador. A month later, the brand added four new flavors to its lineup, which Steaz promoted — alongside Revis— at the recently held Natural Products Expo West. Today, Steaz now has even more news to report.
Following a reported 41 percent increase in net sales in 2014, the company is expanding distribution to Target. Steaz will enter 1,700 Target stores nationwide, and the mass retailer will join Whole Foods, Kroger, Stop & Shop, and Costco as Steaz’ largest carriers.
Meanwhile, Waiakea yesterday announced that its Hawaiian volcanic water will be making its way into Whole Foods’ Southern Pacific and Northern California regions later this month. Additionally the brand has secured placement in Wawa’s Mid-Atlantic locations.
Also expanding its presence on the West Coast is The Pulse Beverage Corporation, which has secured a wholesaler agreement with Saccani Distributing Company to distribute its Natural Cabana lemonades, limeades, and coconut waters throughout Central and Northern California.
- CideRoad, a line of bottled organic switchel, will be introduced at 169 The Fresh Market locations, starting next month.
- True Solution protein shakes will now be available nationwide by way of a new partnership with leading independent natural foods distributor UNFI.
- Texas Tea will be available at all 190 Sprouts Farmers Markets later this month.
- The Alkaline Water Company, makers of Alkaline88, has added distribution in Southern California through Heimark Distribution LLC.
- trimino protein water has gained distribution with Crystal Rock, one of the Northeast’s largest independent home and office distributors of water, coffee and office products.
- Mudra Mushroom iced tea is making its entry to Whole Foods, beginning with 30 stores in the organic grocer’s Northeast division.