COEUR D’ALENE, Id. — Tractor Beverage Company, one of the world’s fastest-growing beverage brands, is happy to announce that seven innovative fast casual restaurants will begin offering Tractor’s Certified Organic, Non-GMO and All-Natural beverages. As new Tractor “pouring partners,” these restaurants will be able to offer their customers a better-for-you alternative to traditional sodas, or a delicious flavored option to water. They join such nationwide eateries as Chipotle, B.GOOD, Umami Burger, Curry Up Now, Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh, and Pokeworks, all of which serve a selection of Tractor’s diverse (and growing) offerings, including carbonated “Softer Drinks,” agua fresca, teas and lemonade.
“Tractor is equally thrilled and honored to partner with some of the hottest concepts in the industry today,” said Tractor Beverage Company’s CEO, Luke Emery. “These pouring partners have set the standard by bringing cleaner ingredients to their beverages, complementing their already amazing meal experiences. At Tractor, we strive to do everything the right way. These innovative culinary thought leaders are the future and we look forward to an awesome journey together, bringing better-for-you food and beverages to both current and new consumers.”
Tractor’s new pouring partners include:
- Roti Modern Mediterranean (Nationwide)
- Flavors: Berry Patch, Blackberry, Blossom & Spice, Hibiscus, Lemonade, Mandarin Cardamom, Sweet Tea, Unsweet Tea
- Zoup! Eatery (Nationwide)
- Flavors: Black Tea, Blackberry Mint, Green Tea, Hibiscus, Lemonade; in addition to other seasonal flavors.
- José Andrés’ Beefsteak (Washington, DC, Ohio, Chicago)
- Flavors: Berry Patch, Green Tea, Lemonade, Mandarin Cardamom, Stone Fruit
- PLNT Burger (Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia)
- Flavors: Berry Patch, Lemonade, Mandarin, Strawberry Rhubarb
- Taim Falafel (New York, Washington, DC)
- Flavors: Ginger Mint, Green Tea, Hibiscus, Lemonade, Mandarin
- Leon Restaurants (Washington, DC)
- Flavors: Offering Tractor Softer Drinks including: Blood Orange, Cherry Cream, Coconut, Kola, Kola Light, Root Beer and will be offering Tractor Frozen Drinks in the spring and summer
- Revolución de Taco (New York)
- Flavors: Hibiscus, Lemonade, Stone Fruit
About Tractor Beverage Co.
Tractor Beverage Company was founded on the simple premise that great food deserves great drinks. Tractor believes that drinks can be sourced, prepared and poured with all the love, attention and intention as the food we eat. As the first and only Certified Organic, Non-GMO full line beverage solution available for food service, Tractor’s drinks are exclusively connected to the dining experience. Tractor’s beverages are 100% Certified Organic, Non-GMO and All-Natural, containing no artificial flavoring or preservatives. Its wide portfolio of non-carbonated and fountain drinks contain over 15 unique flavors such as Stone Fruit, Strawberry Rhubarb, Cherry Cream and Lemongrass. Tractor beverages are poured in eateries nationwide including Chipotle, B.Good, Curry Up Now, Umami Burger, Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh and Pokeworks. The brand will also soon be launching a charitable initiative, The Tractor Collective, which will aim to transform the standards within the industry along the entire food supply chain to lead the way to a more sustainable and flourishing future for restaurants, consumers, and farmers. For more information, please visit drinktractor.com.
For More Information: