JERSEY CITY, N.J.— Rosé is so much more than a drink, it’s a lifestyle, a symbol of endless fun, and now, rosé is a destination. Just in time for National Rosé Day, Three Olives Rosé Vodka invites Americans to paint the country pink and vote to rename neighborhoods, transit stops and local landmarks from New York to California. Starting today, everyone can cast their vote at RoseveltIsland.com, and the city with the most votes will receive an epic party later this summer, courtesy of the best-selling rosé vodka.
This national call-to-action to find the next Rosévelt, USA, comes on the heels of Three Olives Rosé Vodka’s attempt on April 1 to transform New York City’s Roosevelt Island to Rosévelt Island and declare it a permanent party destination for millennials. Thanks to an outpouring of support from fans, Three Olives is now more committed than ever to bring a pink paradise to life somewhere in America.
“We’re a fun brand but we take enjoyment of rosé vodka very seriously,” said a Three OlivesVodka spokesperson. “It’s now up to fans around the country to give rosé a rightful home and raise a glass with the best drink of summer, rosé vodka.”
Fans can vote now through July 19 at RoseveltIsland.com for one the following destinations to be renamed and its residents to receive the ultimate Rosévelt party this summer:
- Roosevelt Island, New York, N.Y.: A peaceful (for now) island located in Manhattan’s East River.
- Roosevelt Lake/Bridge, Gila County, Ariz.: A young, hip bridge that’s ready to party if we’ve ever seen one.
- Roosevelt Inlet, Lewes Beach, Del.: Summer? Beach? Rosé Vodka Spritz? Who says no?
- Roosevelt Station, Chicago, Ill.: Get ready to rosé all the way to your Lake Michigan party.
- Roosevelt Bridge, Stuart, Fla.: We all know crazier things have happened in Florida.
- Roosevelt Township, Beltrami County, Minn.: Small town, big rosé vodka dreams.
- Roosevelt State Park, Morton, Miss.: Rosé vodka is equally enjoyable in a forest.
- Theodore Roosevelt Island, Washington, D.C.: Why should FDR get all the glory?
- Roosevelt, Mo.: The heart of America hearts rosé vodka.
- Roosevelt, Texas: Rosé vodka sounds even sexier with a Texas accent.
- Roosevelt, Wash.: Based on internet map views, this place is looking for some excitement.
- Roosevelt (District), Fresno, Calif.: More towns, more rosé vodka (please).
- Roosevelt National Park, North Dakota: Home, home on the range where the rosé flows all day.
Three Olives Rosé Vodka combines the refreshingly fruity taste of rosé wine with signature smooth, crafted vodka. No matter where you are, rosé lovers can experience the Rosévelt Island vibe every time they sip a refreshing, chilled Rosé Spritz cocktail. Simply pour one part Three Olives Rose Vodka into a glass with ice, top with club soda, garnish with grapefruit twist, sip back and relax.
Where is the rightful home of Rosévelt, USA? Visit RoseveltIsland.com and vote now.
Voting open to residents of the US. Must be 21+ to vote. Voting period 6/4/19 – 7/19/19