Legendary Quarterback Partners with Nutrition Company to Get Americans on a Path to Healthier Joints
SAN FRANCISCO, June 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Today, Joint Juice, Inc., a leading San Francisco-based nutrition company, and legendary quarterback Joe Montana announce their second year in partnership, with the introduction of Joe Montana’s Joint Health Training Camp. The goal of the training camp is to encourage Americans to focus …
SAN FRANCISCO (Oct. 12, 2011) – Joint Juice, Inc., a leading nutrition company, is pleased to announce its acquisition of the Premier Nutrition® Brand and its assets. Founded in 1997, Premier Nutrition, Inc. offers several lines of high-protein nutrition products, including ready-to-drink shakes, bars, powders and cookies. The acquisition marks Joint Juice, Inc.’s commitment to delivering innovative, value-added nutrition products.
“We are thrilled to …
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (May 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/) — Joint Juice, Inc., a leading San Francisco-based joint health beverage company, and legendary quarterback, Joe Montana, today announce a partnership – the Joint Juice challenge. To celebrate turning 55 this year, Joe Montana is encouraging Americans to join him in focusing on their joint health so they can get back to doing the activities that they …
- FTC has filed a complaint against POM Wonderful charging that the company made deceptive disease prevention and treatment claims in its advertising. Link
- Interbev 2010: "corn sugar" showcased, other no-calorie sweetners – GLG and Sweet Green Fields – held prominent floor positions and a range of niche beverages were presented. Link
ON THE SHELVES
- Florida-based Publix supermarkets will be carrying Blue Gem Enterprises'
- PepsiCo had a brief flirtation with the scientific community that didn't go all that well. Link
- USDA Report: Soda Tax Will Curb Obesity Rates Link
- Cott Corporation signs agreement, acquires Cliffstar Link
ON THE SHELVES
- Joint Juice has launched a new drink mix. Link
- BROOKLYN SODAS now have cane sugar in them. They also now come in 4-Packs.
- Big Red has released Big
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (March 30, 2010) – Joint Juice®, a leading joint health beverage company, is proud to introduce the reformulated Joint Juice® Supplement Drink. This 20-calorie, juice-based beverage now combines a full day’s supply of Glucosamine with Chondroitin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin C and antioxidants.
Originally developed for pro athletes by orthopedic surgeon Kevin R. Stone, M.D. to keep joints healthy and flexible, the new …