Founded in 1997, GUAYAKI is the leading yerba mate company in North America. Guayaki is a vertically integrated company deeply involved in the growing, harvesting, exportation, marketing, selling and distribution of certified organic, fairly traded, shade-grown yerba mate. Our mission is to steward and restore 200,000 acres of South American Atlantic rainforest and create over 1,000 living wage jobs by 2020 by leveraging our Market Driven Restoration business model.
New Line in Rexam 12 oz. SLEEK® Cans Brings Unique Energizing Ingredient to a Broader Range of Consumers
CHICAGO, May 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Yerba Mate, the caffeine alternative with the “strength of coffee, the health benefits of tea and the euphoria of chocolate” is now available in a sparkling beverage.
Guayaki Sparkling Yerba Mate beverages – which are sold in 12 oz. SLEEK® cans …
- Guayakí CEO Chris Mann will be presenting as part of a special session, Investing in the World’s Forests, during the Clinton Global Initiative’s Sixth Annual Meeting. The company was selected for presentation for the way it addresses the challenges of economic empowerment. Link
- The U.S. International Trade Commission has issued a general exclusion order that will not allow unofficial, "grey market" Red Bull
- Sambazon announced the hiring of Greg Fleishman as its VP of Marketing. Fleishman was previously Chief Marketing Officer at Coke-owned Fuze Beverage and before that oversaw marketing for Kashi and two Kashi/Kellogg acquisitions, Bear Naked Granola and Stretch Island Fruit Co.
- ZICO Coconut Water has launched a new pineapple flavor, Pina Tropicale, in its HDPE plastic bottle. The product is available in New
ScienceDaily is reporting on a study of healthful antioxidant levels in commercial bottled tea beverages.
According to the study, health-conscious consumers may not be getting healthful doses of the so-claled "poylphenols" that are reported to ward off a range of diseases.
Scientists reported at the 240th National Meeting of the American Chemical Society (ACS) in Boston, Massachusetts on August 22 that many of the increasingly …
- New high-end DSD purveyor Green Shoots gets profiled on BevNET.com Link
- In an interview with PepsiCo social media director Bonin Bough, it appears that the company is prepared to learn — even from failure. Link
ON THE SHELVES
- PURE SWISS comes now in sparkling. It will be sold in 1.0L and 0.5L glass bottles. Link
- Metromint has launched its newest variety, Goodberrymint, an
- America’s non-alcoholic beverage companies will put calorie information on the front of all their packages, vending machines and fountain machines, the American Beverage Association announced. Link
- Researchers from the University of Minnesota and the National University of Singapore have found that consuming two or more soft drinks a week can dramatically increase the risk of developing pancreatic cancer. Link
- If New York’s proposed
SEBASTOPOL, Calif., Sept. 16 /PRNewswire/ — As America’s fascination with energy, superfoods and exotic ingredients grows, rainforest-grown yerba mate is quickly catching on as the newest organic and innovative beverage sensation to hit the market.
Guayaki, a pioneer and leader in the yerba mate beverage category, is driving yerba mate into the mainstream in new packages and formats. Today, Guayaki introduced two new products that …
SEBASTOPOL, Calif., March 25 /PRNewswire/ — Guayaki, a leading creator of organic yerba mate beverages, today announced it is the first company in the world to offer fair trade certified yerba mate through the Institute for Marketecology’s (IMO) Fair for Life certification program. Through its efforts, Guayaki has become pioneers in the yerba mate industry by establishing fair trade certification of its producers.
“When people …
Sebastopol, California (May 28, 2008) – Guayaki has raised the bar in the beverage industry by offering functional organic drinks that are stimulating, refreshing, nourishing, and made with only pure natural ingredients. Pure Heart, a “Raspberry Revolution” blend, is Guayaki’s lastest addition to their award-winning line of Organic Yerba Mate Drinks. Pure Heart features invigorating organic yerba mate (mah-tay) combined with hawthorn and yarrow – …
@@img1Sebastopol, California (March 14, 2007) – Guayakí is pioneering the future of beverages with three new Organic Yerba Mate Fusions: Pure Endurance; Pure Passion; and Pure Mind. These innovative functional drinks celebrate the South American rainforest tradition of handcrafting health-enhancing infusions of yerba mate (mah-tay) and medicinal herbs. Organic Yerba Mate Fusions offer a boost of nutrition and sustained energy from the yerba mate, and …
San Luis Obispo, California (October 2005) – North America’s leading yerba mate company has hired an industry veteran to energize their sales program. Patrick Lee has joined the team at Guayaki Sustainable Rainforest Products as the Vice President of Sales.
Prior to joining Guayaki, Lee was the President of nSpired Natural Foods, a leading provider of natural and organic food products. During two years at …