Building sustainable food supply systems!
I am an advisor and the founder of LogiChain Solutions. I support companies that are at a pivotal moment with a need or opportunity for growth. Working hands-on from strategy to implementation, I focus on the company's operations and business goals while driving change that has both immediate and lasting impact. I approach operational issues and decisions with a holistic view of the business while considering sustainable practices throughout all elements of the value chain.
LogiChain Solutions, as a virtual supply chain team, is complementing startup companies in areas like
- supply chain strategy: align supply chain processes with the company’s vision and business strategy
- supply chain network design: streamline supply chain costs while improving service metrics
- supply chain diagnostics: measure the health and maturity of the company’s supply chain
- supply chain risk management: manage risk and optimize business continuity in the supply chain
- outsourcing of logistics services: explore advantages of outsourced solutions
- supplier management: find the right warehouse provider or co-packer
- transportation management & distribution: evaluate service providers and service models
- sustainable supply chain: design a sustainable end-to-end supply chain
- export / import: support in export, import and customs topics
- procurement: evaluate suppliers for packaging, ingredients, and logistics services
- contract management: negotiate rates, terms and conditions and draft agreements
- project management: plan, execute and monitor projects including budget, schedule and resources
- general supply chain and logistics support: day-to-day support and supply chain “helpdesk”