PCI Priority Consultants Inc.
5968 Snowy Egret Drive Sarasota FL. 34238 Phone 630-404-0458
Priority Consultants Inc. (PCI) was founded in 1990 by D. Scott Eckman.
- PCI and its network of associates have been consulting to companies in the juice, beverage, and food industries for more than 50 years. Our focus has been dedicated to advancing the benefits of aseptic processing and packaging for the last 30 years.
- Mr. Eckman (PCI’s founder) designed and built the first true aseptic bag in box co-pack production facility in North America in 1994, as well as a state-of-the-art bottle water plant in Canada in 1996. He was also instrumental in the design and build of two of the top aseptic facilities constructed in North America in 2002 and 2009:
- CEO/ Founder of American Purpac Technologies, Inc. in Beloit, WI - COO/ CBDO of Dohler Group’s joint venture in North America with Milne Fruit in Prosser, WA. - Co-Founder of TRU Aseptics LLC. Beloit WI. Re-purchased Beloit plant in 2017 sold in 2018
- Developing innovative and successful business solutions for our clients is PCI’s expertise. Whether challenged to develop marketing strategy, new packaging designs, primary and secondary packaging line designs or the design and build of state of the art aseptic facilities, we have delivered significant results for our customers, both large and small.
- Working in conjunction with the management and owners of companies ranging from start up to multi-national Fortune 500 operations PCI has provided extensive operational, merger/acquisition, new business development, and executive management consultative services.
- PCI associates have worked alongside several packaging, dispenser valve, dispensing equipment and aseptic processing and packaging equipment companies on the development of new and innovative aseptic packaging technology solutions used throughout the food and beverage industries.
- Relevant Honors:
- Mr. Eckman has been a guest speaker at many trade conferences including the 2003,2004,2005, 2011, 2013 (Thailand), 2016, 2017 “ASEPTIPAK” Conference.
- Mr. Eckman was awarded the 1997 IBWA “BEST BOTTLE DESIGN”, and holds 2 patents for aseptic dispensing designs, advance aseptic processing technologies and has been recognized for numerous packaging and marketing honors.
- Mr. Eckman has been recognized for his innovative packaging concepts for cleaning products used by all KFC and Taco Bell operations throughout North America. He also developed the “National Award Winning” in-store cleaning training program utilized in these restaurants as well. As a Director at McCormick and Companies for 10 years and received the CP McCormick award
PCI and its network of experienced associates look forward to providing your organization with in depth support on the latest advances in aseptic manufacturing and packaging technology in addition to offering a full range of consultative services on complete hot and cold fill liquid products manufacturing operations.
For more information please contact:
D. Scott Eckman
This company has not yet provided details regarding the company's capabilities.