neuro is a beverage that helps you do more than simply exist. Using the power of science, each neuro enhances the body’s reaction to all the ways you live your life in color; from providing the spark that ignites your passions and stimulates your mind, to the fuel for your dreams and inner peace, to the catalyst for a healthier life through vitamin D and appetite control. Each neuro is only 35 calories, contains no artificial flavors or colors and is fully recyclable.neuro is available at premium retailers nationwide and in the United Kingdom. For more information please visit www.drinkneuro.com in the United States and www.drinkneuro.co.uk in the United Kingdom. Join neuro on Facebook at facebook.com/DrinkNeuro or follow on Twitter @DrinkNeuro.
LOS ANGELES — Neuro is a new line of great tasting and nutritional drinks designed by entrepreneur and global visionary Diana Jenkins to physically and mentally enhance our daily lives. Diana Jenkins the chairman and founder of the US Bev Net Award-winning drinks assembled the world’s leading scientists and nutritionists in her Malibu “kitchen” to create a revolutionary beverage …
Enhanced Formula Features More Fiber to Amplify the Appetite Control Effect
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — neuro, a leading premium functional drink company, today launched the reformulated version of the company’s revolutionary appetite control drink, neuroTRIM. The improved version of neuroTRIM includes a highly purified and ultra-condensed version of the key ingredient, konjac fiber, which produces a more significant, longer-lasting appetite control effect. …
LOS ANGELES, May 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Neuro (www.drinkneuro.com), a groundbreaking line of functional beverages formulated by nutrition scientists and backed by scientific research to promote health and well being, today announced the company has updated the formula of its popular weight management beverage, NeuroTrim, by eliminating caffeine. The packaging of NeuroTrim has also been updated to a striking royal purple color in …
LOS ANGELES, March 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Neuro, a groundbreaking line of functional beverages formulated by nutrition scientists and backed by scientific research to promote health and well being, today announced the executive appointment of Mike Fransz as Director of Marketing. Fransz will be responsible for building and maintaining the Neuro brand across the nation as well as growing and managing Neuro’s entire marketing force.…
A round up of what’s going on in and around the beverage industry for the first half of the week.…
- It has been widely reported in the media that New York City and state health departments want the federal government to provide a waiver that would let them bar the use of food stamps to buy sodas and other sugary drinks. Link
- ZUN founder Brian Stearns recently spoke with BevNET about the current state of the company and its new developments. Link
- Coast Brands takes aim at the biggest problem for growing beverage companies: approvals from distributors and retailers. Link
- Kombucha producers may decide to register as alcoholic beverage producers with the federal government rather than change the fermentation process with which the tea is made. The changes were prompted by the discovery that alcohol content was over the legal, 0.5 percent limit in some
- Vita Coco Announces New Strategic Production Partner in Asia: Fresh Fruit Ingredients Inc. Link
- Reuters is reporting that Campbell’s will be adding Green Tea varieties to its V8 V-Fusion line. Link
ON THE SHELVES
- King Kullen has authorized SERENITY relaxation beverage. SERENITY is now authorized in more than 1,000 stores in the New York area. Link
- ‘Reed’s Rx’ Now Available Over-the-Counter in
- There were lots of attendees but not a lot of beverage brands at the Fancy Foods Show earlier this week — check it out in BevNET's coverage. Link
- Video: See new product makers squirm during BevNET Live's live review segment. Link
ON THE SHELVES
- Last week marked the launch of refine, a new line of all-natural and zero-calorie mixers sweetened with stevia.
LOS ANGELES, May 17 /PRNewswire/ — Neuro Drinks, the Southern California brand of healthy functional drinks that enhance active lifestyles, is hitting the East Coast.
Beginning this month, Neuro Drinks will be distributed by Pepsi Cola Bottling Company and will be sold in neighborhood grocery stores, delis, gas stations and high-end markets. Pepsi Cola bottles and supplies Pepsi-branded soft drinks, Gatorade, Tropicana juices and Aquafina …
Neuro Brands, LLC, introduces Neuro (www.drinkneuro.com), a line of groundbreaking nutritional, healthy and low calorie beverages that promote health and well-being, as well as the chic Neuro Culture-a glamorous, health-conscious and eco-friendly movement. Created by scientists, Neuro contains essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and botanicals that enhance and support the demanding 24/7 lifestyles of consumers. The line-already popular with A-list celebrities-launches with six …