BevNET Live Summer 2014
The BevNET Live Difference
• Many interactive panels, no long speeches
BevNET Live is a two-day forum for beverage entrepreneurs, suppliers, distributors, retailers and investors to gather, speak, exchange ideas through interactive panels and lectures, and enhance their marketing and product development strategies through our BevNET FBU (Food and Beverage University). Attendees can tap the expertise of investment professionals who can help groom them to attract money, business owners with inspiring success stories, and the BevNET.com community, which has spent a decade dedicating itself to careful reporting on the fast-moving beverage industry.
A two-day conference event, BevNET LIVE offers extensive, in-depth programming. More than just a conference, BevNET LIVE includes networking options including the BevNET LIVE Expo, beverage breaks, cocktail receptions and more.
What you can expect from BevNET Live:
1) A hand-picked roster of top-quality speakers and panelists who have been assembled to answer your questions and provide the advice you need to realize success.
2) A carefully-coordinated schedule designed to maximize interaction between panelists and attendees, both inside and outside the conference hall.
3) The opportunity to try hundreds of new products in the ever-growing Sampling Bar.
4) The presentation of suppliers, investors, marketers, retailers and distributors on an even footing to create an environment of mutual assistance and strategic alignment.
5) The attention to potential opportunities for innovative beverage companies, large and small.
All of the past BevNET Live events have been SOLD OUT and the reviews have been overwhelmingly positive. Register now and secure your space.