BevNET Live Winter 2016
What is BevNET Live?
BevNET Live is a two-day forum for beverage entrepreneurs, suppliers, distributors, retailers and investors to gather, speak, and exchange ideas through interactive panels and lectures. Attendees can tap the expertise of investment professionals on ways to attract funding, business owners with inspiring success stories, and the BevNET.com community, which has spent a decade dedicating itself to careful reporting on the fast-moving beverage industry.
BevNET LIVE is different than a typical two day conference or trade show:
- Many interactive panels, no long speeches
- Program designed to give attendees information they can act on
- Focused on the entrepreneurial beverage business
- Exclusive "Sampling Bar" which features over 100 brands
- Cocktail receptions and other intimate networking opportunities with industry professionals
- BevNET Live Expo, featuring 30-40 companies offering products/services specific to the beverage industry
- Beverage School - a crash course for new beverage brands regarding marketing and product development strategies
All of the past BevNET Live events have been SOLD OUT and the reviews have been overwhelmingly positive. Register now and secure your space.
Beverage School -- Learn the Ropes of the Industry
Held on Sunday, December 4 -- the day before BevNET Live Winter 2016 begins - Beverage School is an intensive, half-day “Beverages 101″ program that will provide participants with valuable information geared toward early-stage entrepreneurs and industry newcomers, including lessons on product development, sales and marketing, supply chain management, distribution and more.
Presentations will be given by industry experts with a focus on early-stage topics. Additionally, Beverage School will feature a Round Table Strategy Session. Speakers and experts will be posted at different tables, and attendees are encouraged to sit down and discuss with them 1-on-1 the specific issues they are facing. This is a tremendous opportunity to get direct feedback and advice on your product and business model. Space is limited and filled by a first-come, first-served basis. Reserve your spot now >>