With decades of experience in brand building, retailing, investing, distribution and marketing, our judges will offer participants and attendees valuable insights on what makes for a successful beverage brand.
Semifinal Round Judges:
- Paul Beaupre, General Manager, illy N.A.
- Sue Klug, CMO, Unified Grocers
- Bill Weiland, Presence Marketing
- Justin Prochnow, Greenberg Traurig
Final Round Judges:
- Rebecca Messina, SVP Marketing, VEB
- Jack Sinclair, former Head of Grocery, Walmart
- Jeff Lichtenstein, CEO, Gourmet Guru
- Laura McCord, Sr. Director, Retail Growth Solutions, KeHE Distributors
- John Craven, Founder & CEO, BevNET
The New Beverage Showdown semifinal round is scheduled to begin at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 2, concluding at 4:15 p.m. The group of six finalists will be announced later that day at the start of the afternoon session of BevNET Live, and they will present during the day on June 3.
Sponsored by the Venturing & Emerging Brands (VEB) group at the Coca-Cola Co., Inc., the New Beverage Showdown identifies the most innovative and scalable new beverage brand from a slate early-stage entrepreneurs, offers advice and guidance from the judging panel, and awards a $10,000 in cash and prizes to the winning company.
If you haven’t yet registered for BevNET Live, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE to grab one of the few remaining seats. Sign up TODAY!