BevNET is delighted to announce an initial slate of speakers and topics for BevNET Live Summer 2015, which will take place on June 2 and 3 at the Metropolitan West, at 639 West 46th Street in Manhattan.
The first group of speakers features, among other high-value presentations, a case study in how one fast-expanding entrepreneurial brand, Daily Greens, was able to access growth capital from strategic investor Earthbound Farm; a talk with the CEO of Dora’s, one of New York’s most important brand-building distributors; and advice on the business from Matt McLean, a category pioneer who continues to operate a vital, growing organic juice business, among others.
Confirmed speakers, panelists, and topics include:
- The Path to Investment, with Stacey Galvez, Director, Strategy & Business Development, Earthbound Farm and Shauna Martin, CEO & Founder, Daily Greens
- Mastering the Cold Channel with Cyrus Schwartz, CEO, Dora’s Naturals and Christopher Psuik, VP, Business Development, Dora’s Naturals
- The Supply-Based Brand with Matt McLean, Founder and CEO, Uncle Matt’s Organic
- Distribution in Incubation Channels with Laura McCord, Senior Director Retail Growth Solutions, KeHE Distributors
- Building and Scaling in the Sports Nutrition Channel, with Chris Hickey, President, IsoPure
- Data Presentations from Larry Levin, EVP & Practice Leader, IRI & Kathryn Peters, EVP, SPINS
Complete session descriptions and additional speakers will be released in the weeks to come. In addition to the strategy and education program, BevNET Live Summer 2015 will also feature the 9th edition of the New Beverage Showdown — as well as the social and networking events that allow the beverage community to come together to grow, learn, and thrive.
Early registration pricing will continue through April 3. Sponsorship opportunities also remain — please contact John McKenna at (617) 231-8825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you all in Manhattan!
About BevNET Live
The BevNET Live program is designed to help entrepreneurial beverage companies of all sizes explore potential strategies for growth while building community. Speakers address the problems and challenges associated with moving across channels of trade, building established organizations, and consider capital structures that can fuel long-term success. Thought leaders like investors, retailers, distributors, suppliers, marketers and entrepreneurs join in moderated conversations and case studies designed to provide executable ideas for innovative beverage companies that are trying to reach their next level, while also enjoying a strong sense of community engendered through networking and social .