From social consciousness to celebrity, BevNET Live in Manhattan will feature its most varied lineup yet, but the mission will remain the same: give entrepreneurial beverage companies the strategic tools and community they need to grow and thrive in an increasingly competitive industry.
The event will take place on June 14 and 15 in Manhattan at the Metropolitan West, 639 W. 46th Street.
The scheduled speakers combine beverage industry experience with leaders in innovation, investment, and brand-building. Also on the schedule for the event is the 11th version of the New Beverage Showdown, sponsored by VEB, as well as a pre-conference “Beverage School” for startup companies.
BevNET Live will feature the following speakers:
- Celebrity trainer and entrepreneur Jillian Michaels will speak alongside her business partner and the current CEO of Lucky Jack Cold Brew, Giancarlo Chersich on ways that brands can utilize changes in consumer lifestyle to attract investment and influencer adoption.
- Food-Future founder Shen Tong, an internationally known social activist and investor, will discuss ways that impact investing can change the beverage industry.
- Rohan Oza and Brett Thomas, two of the founding partners of CAVU, a new private equity fund focusing on food and beverage, will discuss companies and trends that are likely to influence investment in entrepreneurial beverage companies.
- Sheryl O’Loughlin, CEO of Rebbl, Inc., will draw on her experience as CEO at Clif Bar & Company and Plum, Inc. to discuss ways that companies can prepare for accelerated growth while maintaining core values.
- Experienced beverage entrepreneur Tom First, a co-founder of Nantucket Nectars and O Beverages, and a current investor with First Beverage Group, will bring insights from the firm’s fast-growing portfolio to discuss the changing set of challenges facing innovative beverage companies.
More speakers and panelists will be announced shortly.
Early registration for BevNET Live Summer 2016 is currently available. Register now and save >>
Questions about attending the conference? Please reach out to Jon Landis at (617) 231-8834 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities are still available. To learn more, please contact John McKenna at (617) 231-8825 or email@example.com.
About BevNET Live
BevNET Live Summer 2016 will take place at the Metropolitan West in New York, NY on June 14 & 15.
BevNET Live is a two-day forum for beverage entrepreneurs, suppliers, distributors, retailers and investors to gather and exchange ideas through interactive panels, lectures, and networking.
Attendees are able to access the expertise of investment professionals on ways to attract funding, successful brand owners about their inspiring stories, retail and distribution gatekeepers on growth strategies and industry advisors on sales, marketing, and branding challenges. BevNET Live offers extensive and in-depth programming and networking with other attendees and the BevNET.com community, which has spent more than a decade dedicating itself to careful reporting on the fast-moving beverage industry. More than just a conference, BevNET LIVE includes exclusive offerings including the BevNET Live Expo, the New Beverage Showdown, a Sampling Bar option for all attendees, a Beverage School for new entrepreneurs, and more.