You have just TWO days left to take advantage of early registration pricing for BevNET Live Winter 12, which takes place on December 3 & 4 in Santa Monica, CA. Sign-ups for BevNET Live are at record pace and the event will sell out. Also, discounted hotel rooms – available to registered attendees – are filling up fast. Don’t delay — REGISTER NOW!
Confirmed speakers for BevNET Live Winter 2012 include:
- Bob Burke, Founder, Natural Products Consulting
- Mike Burgmaier, Managing Director, Silverwood Capital Partners
- Nick Giannuzzi, Founder, the Giannuzzi Group
- Kevin Klock, President, Talking Rain
- Kevin McClafferty, CEO, Marley Beverage
- Justin Prochnow, Partner, Greenberg Traurig
- Eric Schnell, CEO, Founder of MetaBrand
FOR DISCOUNTED SLEEPING ROOMS: Rooms are $229 per night (luxury upgrades are available for around $300). Book online via the Loews BevNET Live room booking site or call (310) 458-6700 and use block code BEVD02. NOTE: We have a limited number of rooms, so please book early.