Product Development: Labeling
Jeff Hilton of IMG Branding discusses the impact of labeling and your beverage. What can you put on your beverage? Should you include warnings? Can I label my product as "all natural" or "organic"? All are covered in this segment.
- Product Development
- Run Time
- 7 minutes 38 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- What exactly does “labeling” refer to? Is it just what’s on my product?
- When should I use a nutrition panel vs. a supplement facts panel?
- How do I create my nutrition or supplement facts panel?
- What can I put in my product?
- How does the FDA regulate foods and beverages vs. supplements?
- What type of claims can I make on my label?
- Should I include warnings on my product?
- Are there standardized warnings that I need to include?
- Can I label my product “all natural” or “organic”?
- What are the ways to get organic certification?
- How do I know if a non-traditional package is right for my product?
- What should I consider if want to create and market a new beverage shot?