BevNET Guides with Supplier and Service Companies
BevNET’s guides are vital resources for the beverage industry, and now the natural food and craft beer industries as well.
They are published on BevNET.com and in BevNET Magazine. BevNET Magazine has over 20,000 industry subscribers, and BevNET.com receives over 100,000 monthly visitors. Among these subscribers and visitors are thousands of food and beverage brands searching for companies to help grow their brand.
IMPORTANT: Many companies are eligible to list in multiple guides each year. For questions on listings, please contact John Fischer at email@example.com or by calling 857-472-3071.
Here are the guides that we currently put out that include listings for companies that provide goods and services to the beverage industry and/or natural food and beer industries.
- Brands targeting the natural channel, including waters
- Suppliers and service providers for natural beverage brands
- View 2016 Natural Beverage Guide Online
- Download 2016 Natural Beverage Guide (PDF)
- Functional beverage brands
- Suppliers and service providers for functional beverage brands
- View 2016 Functional Beverage Guide Online
- Download 2016 Functional Beverage Guide PDF
- Companies that supply good and services to non-alcoholic beverage brands of all kinds, craft beer brands, and natural food brands.
- Promoted across BevNET.com, BrewBound.com, and ProjectNosh.com
- View 2016 Supplier and Services Guide Online
- Download 2016 Supplier and Services Guide PDF
See also: Online Supplier Finder listing – Free listing!
Supplier and service providers can also sign up for an online only Supplier Finder listing – a great resource for beverage and food brands at all stages of business. The Supplier Finder can be seen on BevNET.com and ProjectNOSH.com
Listings are free, and you can get more attention with a Featured listing for just $39/month or $390 a year.