In 2002, he Co-Founded The Healthy Beverage Company and Steaz, the first carbonated green tea and USDA Certified Organic and Fair Trade soda and energy drink lines in the US. As President, Eric drove the company to leading positions in the energy drink, sparkling and iced tea segments of the natural beverage category all while establishing a triple bottom-line business philosophy of people, planet and ethical profitability. Prior to Steaz, Eric was President of Long Life Tea, tripling the company’s revenue before its sale to Kikkoman.
In early 2011, Eric Co-Founded I AM Enlightened Creations, an all-natural lifestyle brand of liquid supplements, flower elixirs and crystal aromatherapy mists sold throughout the United States as well as launched new business venture, MetaBrand, a complete one stop brand creation, R&D and manufacturing model focused on taking innovative new food, beverage and supplement products from dream to mainstream. Eric also serves as an Managing Partner in newly formed Joint Venture with 6Pacific Capital, MetaBrand Capital Fund, overseeing the investment group's launch into the early stage capital marketplace in order to best serve the growing demand for "Conscious Capital" supporting the natural channel CPG brands and cutting edge Health & Wellness technologies of tomorrow.
- Conference Footage: Beverage School: Live in San Francisco 2013
- Conference Footage: Beverage School: Live in Chicago 2013
- Conference Footage: BevNET Live Summer 2012 - Day 1
- Conference Footage: Beverage School: Live in Santa Monica 2012
- Working with a Product Development Company
- Conference Footage: BevNET FBU Boston 2014
- Ingredients and Sourcing
- Conference Footage: FBU Beverages 101
- Conference Footage: BevNET Live Winter 2013 - Day 1
- Working with a Product Development Company: How to be Successful?
- Extracts: Process and Certification