Getting into VEB
The following video series with Matthew Mitchell and Debbie Bachmann of Venturing & Emerging Brands(VEB) covers working with VEB and how to get your brand on their radar.
Table of Contents
- How does VEB work with startup and emerging brands?
- How do I get my company or product on VEB’s radar?
- When is the best time to approach or reach out to VEB?
- Does it matter where (geographically) that I start my beverage company?
- What part of the product life cycle does VEB generally look to start working with a brand?
- How long does it typically take for a beverage company to become profitable?
- Are there particular routes to market that are more successful than others?
- What does VEB look for (or not look for) in a brand?
- What does VEB look for (or not look for) in a company?
- How and when will VEB / Coca-Cola invest in my company?
- As a founder what role will I play after initial investment form VEB?