Raising Capital: Business Plans
Unless you already have finical backing or have an angel investor you will likely have to drive interest in your new beverage and gain investors. The following segment covers the do's and don'ts of business plans.
- Run Time
- 16 minutes 54 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- What is a Consumer Packaged Good?
- From an investor’s perspective, what are the key components of a business plan?
- What do you tend to see lacking in many startup business plans?
- I’ve developed a great product, but I need help with the planning and financial end of things. What are my options?
- Should I hire someone to develop my business plan or do it myself?
- What things can I do to make my business plan attractive to potential investors?
- Should I be conservative or aggressive in how I present the opportunity for my company?
- Can you define a conservative or aggressive company outlook?
- For what time period should my initial business plan cover?
- Should I even talk about an exit strategy in my business plan when I’m pre-revenue?