Working With a Flavor & Functional Ingredient Company
Table of Contents
- Will a flavor company use my original recipe?
- Can another business buy the same flavor formula as me? How is it protected?
- Is flavor different than fruit juice or concentrate?
- Are flavor and sweetener the same thing?
- Which beverage products typically contain emulsifiers?
- What are extracts? And how are they incorporated into a beverage product?
- What qualifies a flavor as organic?
- I want my product to have a unique function, is this different than flavor?
- How do I find the right person to supply my flavor and function of ingredients?
- Do flavor companies produce my final product?
- Will I receive a final recipe for my product to bring to a co-packer?
- What is bio-availability?
- Is it easy to make changes to my flavors or ingredients after I receive consumer feedback?
- I want to make a product with a specific function, how do I do that?
- Do functional ingredients come separately from flavor? Or do they have to be combined?
- Will a flavor company help me understand my cost of goods sold?