Beverage School, a bonus half-day session preceding BevNET Live in New York, allows early-stage beverage entrepreneurs the opportunity to learn and refine what they know about the general rules of the beverage business and to be prepared for the road ahead.
Taking place on June 5, the day before the main conference, Beverage School will put many of the industry’s most experienced voices in front of entrepreneurs to help guide new brands forward, to teach the basics, and to provide opportunities to network together and with industry veterans.
What’s on the agenda? Beverage School attendees can expect early-to-mid-stage company lifecycle insights covering package design, product development, sales and marketing, fundraising, co-packing and more. We then take the discussion to a round table Q&A at the end of the session, where our speakers and other subject matter experts will dole out small group advice on handling the press, valuations, route-to-market and other important disciplines.
Beverage School begins at 12:30 p.m. on June 5 in the Green Room 42 at the Yotel, 570 10th Avenue, N.Y. It’s open to all brands attending BevNET Live, which will be held the following two days, June 6 & 7.
Here’s the schedule:
- 12:00 – 12:30 Registration
- 12:30 – 12:35 Welcome, with Ray Latif, Managing Editor, BevNET
- 12:35 – 1:00 The Life of the Beverage Entrepreneur, with Max Baumann, Founder & CEO of Bear Squeeze
- 1:00 – 1:25 Building a Winning Package Design, with Kelly Mudge Criswell, VP Creative & Client Services, Gammon Ragonesi Associates
- 1:25 – 1:50 Operations and Co-Packing, with Craig Fortin, President, Metabrand
- 1:50 – 2:20 BREAK
- 2:20 – 2:45 Building Your Brand Through E-Commerce, with Betsy McGinn, McGinn EComm Consulting
- 2:45 – 3:10 Sales Strategy and Trade Spend, with Bob Burke, Founder, Natural Products Consulting Group
- 3:10 – 3:35 Beverage Company Funding Stages, with Brad Barnhorn, Founder, Barnhorn Growth Advisors
- 3:35 – 4:00 Elements of a Great Beverage Brand, with Eric Skae, Founder, The Bricktown Grou
- 4:00 – 5:00 Round Table Sessions with Speakers and Experts.
Remember: If you’re registered for BevNET Live, you’re welcome to come, although with limited space, preference will be given to early-stage beverage companies. Prior registration is required for Beverage School, so please reserve your seat.
If you want to attend Beverage School, you must register for the BevNET Live conference on June 6th and 7th in New York, NY. The conference is only 19 days away and limited tickets are still available.
About BevNET Live
BevNET Live Summer 2018 will return to the Metropolitan West in Manhattan, New York on June 6 and 7. A Beverage School for new companies will also be held on Tuesday, June 5 at no additional cost.
BevNET LIVE is the premiere event for beverage brands, distributors, service providers, retailers and investors to discuss what’s next for the industry. With the industry’s foremost speakers and our New Beverage Showdown, BevNET Live attracts hundreds of brands to each event.