Bringing insight and strategy from a broad range of cutting-edge beverage companies to the industry, the agenda for BevNET Live New York 2018 has been posted.
BevNET Live, which takes place on June 6 and 7 at the Metropolitan West, 639 W. 46th St. in New York, has a lineup that culls growth and innovation ideas from successful companies and leaders. Intended to create knowledge and community for the next generation of beverage entrepreneurs, the BevNET Live agenda will include the following presentations and discussions:
- A talk with Tim Brown, the president and COO of Chobani, about that brand’s plans for the beverage category and ways that entrepreneurial companies can continue to innovate as they obtain global reach
- A conversation on company leadership, patience, and overcoming the challenges of building a national brand with Ken Uptain, the CEO and Founder of Essentia Water
- John Carmichael, the President of Nestle’s Beverage Division, introducing the ways that increasingly active strategic is approaching changes in the industry by partnering with growing brands
- Sarah Bird, the CEO of Bhakti Chai, discussing the ways notable brands use mission to activate better retail performance
- A presentation from Brian Crowley, the CEO of fast-growing meal replacement platform Soylent, on the brand’s challenging leap from powdered direct-to-consumer product to omnichannel RTD
- A special panel on the challenges and opportunities surrounding the increasing usage of marijuana components CBD and THC as beverage ingredients
Other high-profile speakers have already been announced — but beyond those speakers, BevNET Live remains a fantastic way to meet your next partner, investor, hire, supporter or supplier, especially during the BevNET Live Expo and the BevNET Live Afterparty. Attendees will have the opportunity to see what’s coming next, as well, during the New Beverage Showdown, new brands and entrepreneurs can learn key tactics during Beverage School, on June 5.
About BevNET Live
BevNET Live Summer 2018 will return to the Metropolitan West in Manhattan, New York on June 6 and 7. A Beverage School for new companies will also be held on Tuesday, June 5 at no additional cost.
BevNET LIVE is the premiere event for beverage brands, distributors, service providers, retailers and investors to discuss what’s next for the industry. With the industry’s foremost speakers and our New Beverage Showdown, BevNET Live attracts hundreds of brands to each event.