BevNET Expo Facts
- Mid-event expo held for 2 hours on day 1 of the two day event
- 2015 Winter Expo date is December 8th
- Exhibits range in size from 10×10 to smaller table-top displays.
- Typically 30-40 exhibitors
- 500+ attendees, including beverage companies, distributors, investors, and suppliers
- No concurrent programming
- Table provided, though not required
- Free-standing signage is permitted
Typical exhibitors are companies offering products and services to beverage companies. Beverage companies also take advantage of the Expo as a place to pour samples of their drink to the BevNET audience.
Whether sampling a beverage or just handing out promotional literature, a table top display is a great way to create visibility for your company and give you a physical platform from which to showcase your company’s offerings.
Space is limited. Potential exhibitors should contact John McKenna (617-231-8825) as soon as possible to learn more about this unique opportunity.