Equipment 101:What should I know going into a co-packing agreement?
When starting a beverage company, do you have to worry about what type of equipment that will be used to produce your product? Bill Foley has some of the answers.
- Run Time
- 6 minutes 51 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- What types of equipment will be used to bottle my product?
- Are there special types of equipment for specific product lines?
- Where are some pressure points within product lines?
- What is a speciality fill line?
- Do custom packages/bottles cost more to run through a production line?
- What should I look for in the final pack out area?