Brand Development: Starting A New Brand
Janie Hoffman, Founder of Mamma Chia, discusses what lead her to create a new product and offers advice for other entrepreneurs looking to start a brand of their own.
- Product Development
- Beverages , Craft Beer , Snacks
- Run Time
- 9 minutes 48 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- What lead you into the food and beverage industry?
- What’s one piece of advice you wish you knew before entering the food and beverage space?
- When starting my brand, where’s a good place to find new investors?
- As my company starts to grow, where should I look for new hires?
- What’s one task that a founder should look to take off their own plate within the first year of product launch?
- What’s a critical first hire for a new brand?
- Should founders take on the role of being a "Face of the Brand"?