Regulatory issues, labeling, advertising and functional claims, and other legal issues.
- Legal Spotlight: Make Claims that Count by Justin Prochnow
- Key Regulatory Developments, Justin Prochnow
- Key Regulatory Developments, QA w/Justin Prochnow,
- Legal Update - HPP Concerns, and Civil Suits by Justin Prochnow
- Question & Answer with Justin Prochnow of Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Justin Prochnow explains the legal requirements for labeling and the basic regulatory framework overseeing the beverage category
- Legal requirements for new beverage companies
- What types of coverage are typical for a brewery?
- When should I consider registering a trademark?
- Trademarks, Labeling and Claims – Key Legal Needs for Beverage Startups – Justin Prochnow, Partner, Greenberg Traurig LLP
- What concerns should I have working with a contract manufacturer or distributor?
- Intellectual Property 101
- Small Business Legal Concerns: Permits, Licenses, and Taxes
- Craft Brewing: Legal Aspects of Distribution
- Alcoholic Beverages: Labeling & Trademarks
- Craft Brewing & Artisanal Spirits and Distillers: Legal Issues 101
- Insurance: Brewery Coverage 101
- Working with a Trademarked Product
- Legal & Regulatory: Counterparty risk
- Legal & Regulatory: Product Liability Risks
- Legal & Regulatory: Advertising Risks
- Legal & Regulatory Risks 101
- Label Regulation
- Intro to Intellectual Property for the Beverage Industry