From Entrepreneur to Entrepreneur
Sherie Grillon is the founder of Nola's Fresh Foods LLC, which currently produces an array of salsas sold in Whole Foods. Grillon was a former broadcast journalist, but finally decided to take a leap into food production, knowing very early on that she wanted to have a food business of her own someday. In these series of interviews, Grillon shares her story with fellow entrepreneurs and offers advice she learned along the way.
- Run Time
- 18 minutes 26 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- How did you initially get funding for your startup?
- What stages of the startup process do you recommend an entrepreneur get outside expertise on?
- What are some areas of the business you have outsourced and why?
- What are some of the places you would recommend for entrepreneurs to get information and resources for starting up?
- Do you have any tips on attracting talent?
- How and where did you learn about sourcing ingredients for your products?
- Where do you make your product?
- How do you go about packaging and labeling?
- How do you distribute your product and where can an entrepreneur from your area learn more about the process?
- Where do you sell your product and how did you go about getting your product there?
- What many people you cold called accepted samples from you?
- What are your goals for the company and where do you see it in the next 1-2 years?