AUSTIN, Texas — Daily Greens™, the Austin-based cold-pressed green juice company, announced today that it received the Non-GMO Project Verified seal for its line of products. The verification seal indicates that Daily Greens™ juices bearing the seal have gone through the Non-GMO Project’s verification process which is an assurance that a product has been produced according to consensus-based best practices for GMO avoidance. The core requirements are traceability, segregation, and testing at critical control points.
Daily Greens™ is committed to creating pure, healthy and delicious green juices, using sophisticated recipes to appeal to a variety of palates. The line currently has six flavors of green juice and hemp milk infused with blue-green algae. Six pounds of fresh produce are cold-pressed into each bottle. That is the equivalent of nine USDA servings of vegetables and fruits.
Daily Greens™ offers the following green juice varieties:
- HARMONY| Sweet greens with a hint of ginger: Kale, celery, fennel, lemon, apple, pear + ginger
- REJUVENATE| Detoxing greens with a boost of turmeric: Carrot, romaine, pineapple, spinach, collard greens + turmeric root
- RENEW| Hydrating greens with a flourish of watermelon: Mint, spinach, cucumber, watermelon, dandelion greens, pineapple, celery, lime + Himalayan pink salt
- VITALITY| Savory greens with a jalapeño kick: Kale, jalapeño, pineapple, cucumber, cilantro, celery, lime + Himalayan pink salt
- PURITY |Pure and simple greens: Kale, parsley, broccoli, cucumber, celery, lemon + basil
The following flavors are EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE AT WHOLE FOODS MARKET:
- ELEVATE | Smooth greens with a vanilla finish: Pear, spinach, watercress, cucumber, lime + Madagascar vanilla
- ENLIGHTEN | Hemp milk infused with nutrient-rich blue-green algae: Happy Hemp™ seeds, Klamath Lake blue-green algae, Madagascar vanilla, coconut nectar, guava fruit + Himalayan pink salt
In addition to Whole Foods Market, Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage and select natural specialty stores across the country, Daily Greens™ are available through the company’s website at drinkdailygreens.com/shop.
Daily Greens™ was conceived from Founder Shauna Martin’s passion for green juice and its health benefits following her battle with breast cancer. A portion of Daily Greens™’ sales are donated to organizations that assist young women battling breast cancer.
Since launching in 2012, Daily Greens™ has continued to expand upon its unparalleled assortment of nourishing juices, enhanced by its high pressure processing (HPP) technique which uses pressure instead of heat to rid its juices of potentially harmful bacteria while maintaining the freshness, flavor and nutritional value of its juice..
About Daily Greens™
Daily Greens™ is committed to creating pure, healthy and delicious green juices, using sophisticated recipes to appeal to a variety of palates. Each sixteen-ounce bottle has the equivalent of 6 lbs of produce and 9 USDA servings of vegetables and fruit pressed into every bottle. To learn more, visit www.drinkdailygreens.com and follow us on facebook.com/drinkdailygreens and twitter.com/drinkgreens
About the Non GMO Project
The Non GMO Project offers North America’s only independent verification for products made according to the rigorous best practices for GMO (genetically modified organisms) avoidance.